When it comes to fleet maintenance, Bauer Built Tire & Service has you covered. Our commercial fleet customers have come to rely on us for truck tires and related fleet maintenance across the Midwest. Many of our customers from small to large fleets often need assistance with urgent repairs or regularly scheduled truck and trailer maintenance.
Our team of skilled technicians and mechanics are ready to provide detailed inspections and repairs either at our shop or at your location on six critical areas to keep your fleet rolling:
- Suspension Work – Includes repair and replacement of tie-rod ends, shocks, leaf springs and u-bolts, pivot bushings, and air ride systems to include alignment services
- Alignment Services – Two- and three-axle alignments, trailer alignments and alignment checks. A properly aligned vehicle will wear evenly across all tires for better engine and fuel performance. Alignment prevents premature wear on suspension parts and reduces driver fatigue, thereby protecting everyone on the road.
- Brake Work – Repair and replacement on brake shoes and brake pads, slack adjusters, brake chambers, s-cams and bushings, and air brake systems
- Wheel End Work – Repair and replacement of kingpins, wheel seals, wheel bearings and hub caps
- Required Inspections –Federal Highway Administration inspections, alignments and Compliance, Safety, Accountability inspections available at many of our locations
- General Repair Work – Installation and service on mud flap issues, battery problems, windshield wipers, headlamps, and light problems
Taking care of your fleet
We guarantee top-rated technical service to protect your investment. We will diagnose your fleet’s equipment problems quickly and effectively so that you can keep your business moving.
Contact us or visit your nearest location to learn about our comprehensive fleet maintenance services.