The Bauer Built team has nearly 600 dedicated team members performing in commercial tire centers and manufacturing plants across nine states. When you join Team Bauer, you’re not just a number, but someone who adds value to the great company we want to become. The work we do is challenging, engaging, and fast-paced. If you’re ready to be part of a close-knit community team, check out our open positions to find your career.
To be recognized as the leading tire and mechanical service provider in the markets we serve by exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees and suppliers.
To provide a level of service to our customers that is the best, then strive to make it better!
Our strength is in our people and the customers we serve.
The Philosophies We Live By
- Customers: We are driven to exceed customer expectations by providing responsive, high-quality service to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs. Great service is key to our success and we work hard to make it even better.
- Employees: We care about our employees and treat them respectfully and fairly. We ask that they do the same with our customers, suppliers and each other. Our people work hard and we appreciate their efforts. We seek out ways to provide meaningful recognition of their accomplishments.
- Safety: We maintain high safety standards and hold employees accountable for demonstrating and promoting safe work behaviors. We keep our facilities and equipment clean, neat and in good working order to prevent accidents and maintain a safe work environment.
- Learning: We are committed to continuous learning. Training and development experiences prepare people to perform well now and in the future.
- Teamwork: We achieve our goals and objectives through teamwork. For the good of all; time, information and resources are freely shared to help each other get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement: Through continuous improvement, we will be better tomorrow than we are today. We encourage our people to challenge the status quo and look for improvement opportunities.
- Technology: Technology drives our efficiency and future growth and we are committed to making sound technology investment. We expect our people to be proficient in the use of available technology.
- The Environment: We care about sustaining our business, the communities we serve and the planet for future generations. We operate in an environmentally responsible manner and encourage our people to consider the environment when making business decisions.
View our job openings and apply today.