Bauer Built Tire & Service is a Midwest-based company specializing in industrial tires. We offer high-quality tires at competitive prices, understanding the importance of cost-effectiveness in industrial operations.
Our range of tires is suitable for various settings, including airports, cemeteries, and roadside maintenance. We provide three main types of industrial tires: 1) solid, 2) pneumatic, and 3) foam-filled, each designed to meet specific operational demands. When choosing tires, we advise considering factors such as job-specific demands, tread pattern, speed rating, and load capacity.
We carry a wide range of top-quality brands, including:
Continue reading to explore our selection and find the right industrial tire to tackle any challenge. When you’re ready, choose a tire supplier who can get you ready to tackle any challenge. Contact your nearest Bauer Built location today.
YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR TIRES
Bauer Built Tire & Service is your one-stop-shop for tires. We are rooted in the Midwest and are committed to delivering superior quality tires and unmatched customer service. We understand that tires can be a significant investment, and that’s why we offer top-tier products at competitive prices.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT INDUSTRIAL TIRES
Tires play a pivotal role in various sectors, including airports, cemeteries, and roadside maintenance. Tires with a shallower tread depth are crucial for ensuring optimal efficiency, particularly for construction or light industrial machinery operating on hard surfaces. Remember, selecting inappropriate tires can lead to field deterioration, increased fuel consumption, and reduced productivity.
When choosing industrial tires, there are three main types to consider:
- MichelinSolid Tires: Solid tires are entirely constructed from rubber, eliminating the need for an inner tube or air pressure. They withstand punctures, cuts, and damage typical in harsh operational conditions. Ideal for slow, steady applications, solid tires are an excellent choice for heavy-duty loaders or earthmovers.
- Pneumatic Tires: Pneumatic tires resemble the structure of automobile tires, comprising an air-filled inner tube encased by a robust exterior rubber layer. These tires are best suited for high-velocity applications, including forklifts or skid-steer loaders, offering superior traction, effective shock absorption, and comfortable ride quality.
- Foam-filled Tires: These tires represent a fusion of pneumatic and solid tire design, incorporating a foam-filled solid rubber core. They blend the puncture resistance and longevity of solid tires with the comfort of pneumatic tires’ shock absorption. Often chosen for applications necessitating enhanced maneuverability, foam-filled tires are frequently found on equipment like aerial and scissor lifts.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING INDUSTRIAL TIRES
When selecting the right tire for your machinery, there are several factors to consider.
- Job-Specific Demands: Different operational conditions call for different tires. Reflect upon the distinct requirements of your operation, which might include functioning in marshy or damp environments or carrying substantial weights across rugged landscapes.
- Tread Pattern: The design imprinted on the exterior surface of the tire, known as the tread pattern, influences traction, stability, and the rate of wear and tear. Choosing a tread pattern well-suited to the specific use and operational conditions can optimize performance and prolong the tire’s lifespan.
- Speed Rating: The speed rating is a guideline that denotes the peak speed a tire can sustain securely. Opting for a tire with a speed rating suited to its intended use can avert potential tire breakdowns and enhance overall safety.
- Load Capacity: Load capacity is synonymous with the maximum weight a tire can manage without risk. For safe and efficient machinery operation, the tire’s load capacity must fit the demands of its intended application.
INDUSTRIAL TIRE BRANDS AT BAUER BUILT
At Bauer Built, we carry a wide range of top-quality brands for tires. Some of our featured brands include:
- Michelin: Michelin delivers a wide range of industrial tires engineered with superior traction and sturdiness.
- Firestone: Firestone offers advanced construction and superior lugging power with their tires, perfect for heavy-duty operations.
- Alliance: Alliance industrial tires feature advanced sidewall construction for maximum traction in challenging conditions.
- Camso: Camso’s industrial tires are built to last, offering optimal stability and performance in various terrains.
- Carlisle: Carlisle has an extensive inventory of turf and industrial tires. The Turf Master® and Versa Turf tires have radial treads that provide quality traction without damaging sod and lawns. Their tires are excellent for airport ground vehicles, material handling, and forklifts.
EXPLORE OUR SELECTION OF TIRES FOR SALE TODAY
You can’t afford to compromise when you’re purchasing tires for an industrial application. Discover a new level of efficiency, productivity, and reliability with Bauer Built’s premium industrial tires for sale.
Choose a tire supplier who can get you ready to tackle any challenge. Contact your nearest Bauer Built location today.
INDUSTRIAL TIRE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We offer three main types of industrial tires: solid tires, pneumatic tires, and foam-filled tires. Each type is designed for specific applications and operational conditions.
Consider job-specific demands, tread pattern, speed rating, and load capacity when selecting the right tires for your machinery.
We carry a wide range of top-quality brands, including Michelin, Firestone, Alliance, Camso, and Carlisle.
Industrial tires are crucial for ensuring optimal efficiency and productivity in various operational conditions. They also contribute to safety and longevity of machinery.
Solid tires are entirely made of rubber and are puncture-resistant, pneumatic tires are air-filled and offer superior traction and shock absorption, and foam-filled tires combine the benefits of both.
You can purchase industrial tires directly from our website or by visiting any Bauer Built location.