We base our benefits on the philosophy that taking care of our employees helps them take care of our customers.
Support your loved ones
Your family matters to you, so they’re important to us, too.
Becoming part of the Bauer Built team means you’ll receive:
- Competitive pay
- Life Insurance at no cost to you. You may purchase supplemental coverage for yourself, your spouse, or your children.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account. You can direct part of your pay, on a pre-tax basis, into accounts to pay for eligible out-of-pocket medical or dependent care expenses.
- College scholarships: G. F. “Sam” and Ethel V. Bauer—Bauer Built, Inc. Scholarship
Invest in your career
We want to see you thrive on our team and invest in your future here. Take advantage of our career advancement opportunities, including:
- Paid training
- Structured career development programs
- Management and Sales Trainee programs
Give back to the community
The communities we serve are as important as the people working with us. We value and encourage community involvement. Bauer Built offers:
- Matching gift donations
- Grassroots community funds: We support community projects that are important to you through our grassroots initiative. We’ve supported programs such as breakfast on the farm, police and fire departments, youth sports and truck, and tractor pulls.
Enjoy quality time
We all need time away from work to recharge, travel, and spend time with loved ones. Be a part of the Bauer team, and you’ll receive:
- Holiday pay
- Vacation time
- Holiday parties and gifts
Prepare for your future
You work hard, and we want to be sure you can enjoy retirement. Our retirement benefits include:
- 401(k) with company match of 7%
- Company uniforms and laundry service
- Boot reimbursement program
- Discounts on Verizon phone bills
- Discounts on tires and services
- Safety program
- Birthday and holiday gifts
- Awards based on length of service