Bauer Built has you covered from bumper to bumper when it comes to commercial truck services. We run the gambit for mechanical services, preventative maintenance, and emergency roadside tire service. So no matter where you are, or what time, you can count on Bauer Built.
We’ve built a reputation for seeing things through for more than 75 years. Part of seeing things through includes providing you with extensive commercial truck services in a one-stop-shop.
- Mechanical Services – We cover inspections and repair six critical areas of your fleet, including suspension, alignment, brakes, wheel-ends, inspections, and general repairs.
- Emergency Roadside Tire Service – Available 24-hours a day for commercial or agricultural/farm tires, you can rely on our speed and accuracy to get you back up and running in no time. If you’re within 25 miles of our locations, you’ll typically be back up and running in less than 90 minutes.
- Fleet Maintenance – Our mechanics and maintenance technicians’ goals are to make your fleet readiness faster, easier, and safer. We’ll turn downtime into uptime. Fleets undergoing regular mechanical services may see reduced expenses and increased profit margins.
- Mounted Wheel Program –Bauer Built’s mounted wheel program can maximize your cost-per-mile savings with the latest knowledge and technology. Our program will help reduce labor costs, manage inventory, reduce employee safety hazards, and consistently track tire performance and costs.
- Value-Added Services – You’ll receive a complete diagnostic of your operation through tire performance reports and analyses.
- Wheel Reconditioning – Extend the life of your wheels and rims with our commercial wheel reconditioning program to improve air retention and minimize bead damage.
- Michelin Tire Care – We provide this fleet maintenance monitoring program to guarantee maximum fuel efficiency, customer satisfaction, and improved fleet safety.